Call For Submissions - Issue 3

We are delighted to announce that we are now open for submissions for Issue 3, which will go to press in the summer. The best way to discover if your work is a fit for our magazine is to buy a copy or become a subscriber.

We're looking for poems, reviews, essays, or anything which falls under what we're calling "the unexpected": hybrid forms, odd character studies, outlandish art, words to music and libretti, collage, eldritch photography – anything outré and original, rooted in the imagination and innovative. For more information see our submission guidelines.

The deadline for all submissions is 25th February.

Write a comment

Comments: 6
  • #1

Website (Saturday, 10 June 2017 12:58)

I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed! Extremely helpful information specially the last part I care for such info a lot. I was seeking this particular information for a very long time.

• #2

Do My Homework Cheap (Wednesday, 21 June 2017 10:11)

I do acknowledge as valid with the greater part of the thoughts you have presented for your post. They're exceptionally persuading and will work. Still, the posts are too short for beginners. May just you please draw out them a bit from consequent time? A debt of gratitude is in order for the post.

• #3

Shilpa Malhotra Gurgaon Escort (Friday, 23 June 2017 11:35)

I always spent my half an hour to read this website’s content daily along with a mug of coffee.

• #4

human hair extensions clip in (Friday, 10 November 2017 05:40)

with a retro jacket, enough for children! The bangs of hair extensions sale this wig is very special, is a relatively thin broken bangs

• #5

Gurgaon Escorts Service (Wednesday, 27 December 2017 09:27)

Hello, Get in get in touch with and we'll get to you as soon as we can. We figure out out out out out concentrating on to you.

• #6

Escort in Gurgaon (Wednesday, 27 December 2017 09:28)

What’s up everyone, it’s my first evaluate out here, and shifting is really efficient for me, keep up posting these material.